Creative to make
the right impression
We get to know you, your audience and discover what resonates. We create a voice and feel for brands, so that your customers hear it, see it and act upon it. Most of all, we can do it all in-house.
Building brands that gets recognized by your customers.
Our experienced, creative team can help your organization with:
- Branding – Develop a consistent brand that gets recognized by your customers, from brand style guidelines to colour palettes to logo design and more.
- Logo design – Need an eye-catching logo to upgrade your company or start strong? Our branding experts can deliver a logo that’ll make your customers look more than twice.
- Creative Direction – Let us handle your large projects, providing creative direction and consulting across design, copy, and content.
- Illustration and information graphics – The sky’s the limit with the creative ways illustration and motion graphics can benefit your brand across social media, branding, and video.
- Copywriting – From emails and websites to flyers and annual reports, our wordsmiths know how to deliver your message with clarity.
- Photography and Videography – Get the visual tools you need to make the right impression, tell your brand story, sell your products or document your big event.
We provide creative direction and consulting across design, copy, and content.
A case study designing from concept to completion.
Scotts were proud to be engaged by the lovely Mrs Edgar to reinvigorate her brand after years in the market.
She has a strong following (instafamous at over 65k followers!) and so needed something that didn’t alienate her current followers, but showed her growth and oozed her bubbly personality.
The Scotts crew workshopped and developed a new logo type, style guide (colours to fonts and new collateral for digital and print) and brand icons.
One of her now most prominent brand elements in the ‘Heartspring’. In the way that we might sign-off a message or note with a kiss – ‘X’, we developed the Heartspring for application across any touchpoints.
The combination of the letter ‘e’ (to reflect Mrs Edgar), a spring (to represent her coil bound diaries) and a love heart (which oozes her personality) create a versatile brand mark.
Frequently asked questions
Can Scotts design a logo and brand for me?
Absolutely, the team are experts at branding and able to help from the inception of your company and logo design through to creation of Style Guide and beyond.
Can Scotts work in with a Style Guide?
Of course, we can create your brand or work in with your Style Guide to ensure consistency across your collateral. Graphic Design Perth is central to what we do, so our team are here to help whether you need a new brand or already have an established one.
Can you help me brief in a project?
We’re used to clients that have no experience through to experts. Feel free to reach out and we can help you ascertain what you need us to design and finetune the brief to make sure we can cost-effectively design your project to meet its objectives.
Do I need to supply photos and copy?
You’re more than welcome to supply the content you have, or we can work with you to do a shoot and provide copywriting for your project.
Do I need a brand strategy?
If you want to create a good brand, you need a brand strategy behind it to define who you are and what your goals are.